I’ve been very kindly nominated for the Beauty Blogger Award by BeautyMarq. Thank you so much for nominating and be sure to go check out her blog.
- Tag the blogger that nominated you
- Answer the questions you were given
- Nominate 10 people whose blog is about beauty or fashion (I’m only going to tag 3)
- Make 10 questions for your nominees to answer
- Inform the bloggers you chose that you nominated them!
Let’s get into the questions then…
- If you could only use one makeup brand for the rest of your life, what would it be? Only one brand?! That’s a hard one. I love experimenting with loads of different products from lots of different brands. My holy grail mascara is from Maybelline (Maybelline Lash Sensational) but my holy grail foundation is from Bourjois (Bourjois Healthy Mix). But if I had to choose one, it would have to be Makeup Revolution, I just love their eye shadow and blush palettes and although I haven’t tried many of their other products, I’m sure they are just as good quality.
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be? New Zealand! New Zealand! New Zealand! Do I need to say it another time? I’ve been wanting to travel to the other side of the world…literally for years now and I still haven’t been able to go because of my health but one day my dream will come true. Plus, I will stop off at Australia as well because…well why not?
- Heels or flats? Flats all the way! I barely ever wear heels and when I do I regret it the minute I walk out the door. I’m a trainers kind of girl. Converse, Vans and Uggs are the only shoes I wear.
- Who is your favorite beauty guru(s)? I really like Fleur from FleurDeForce as well as Alisha Marie and so many more. Beauty Gurus on YouTube are the only videos I watch apart from BookTube videos.
- What is your current favorite television show? I’m loving Eastenders at the moment….it’s a UK thing 😛 but I’m also loving The Walking Dead, currently on season 3.
- What is your go-to lip product/ color for a night out? I’m not a wearer of lipstick or any lip product for that matter. I want to get into it but I don’t know where to start. I only really wear lip balm and my favourite lip balm are the Nivea Lip Butters.
- If you could recommend one skincare item, what would it be? The Nivea Regenerating Night Cream. It features in my “winter skincare routine”. I love this night cream so much as your skin still feels so moisturized once you wake up the next day.
- Who/ what inspires you in terms of fashion? No one in particular but I am definitely the girl who would wear jeans over dresses any day. I do love the grungy look, dark colours, combat boots etc, I’ve just never really gone down that road. My style is checkered shirts, graphic tees and jeans…simple and kinda cute.
- What is one thing that you can’t go without through the day? I think everyone would agree and that’s my phone. I think the word phone doesn’t apply to them anymore, they are more like life devices…cameras, music, entertainment, social media, it literally holds my life and I’m sure loads of you would agree. Am I right, or am I right?
- If you have any, what is one of the goals you hope to accomplish in 2016? I just want to make 2016 the best year ever after the not so great 2015 where my entire family went through a lot of health issues. I want to use my many cameras more, to capture the special moments and just enjoy life. Click here to see all my 2016 goals, blogging and personal.
My questions….aka quickfire.
- Cat or dog?
- Jeans or dresses?
- Makeup brushes or sponge?
- Black/white or colour pictures?
- Perfume or body spray?
- Long or short nails?
- Bobble hats or earmuffs?
- Twitter or Instagram?
- Summer or Winter?
- Highstreet or Highend makeup?
Thanks again for BeautyMarq for nominating me.
Thanks for reading and supporting my blog. If you like what you’ve read be sure to press that follow button so you are notified every time I post. I have a “Products I Would Repurchase” coming tomorrow.