Define the word “goals”…“the object of a person’s ambition or effort; an aim or desired result.”
Every year I compile a small list of things I wish to achieve in the new year because you know the saying…“new year, new you”. But over the years I’ve come to realise that I’m not very good at sticking to the “new year resolutions” but I see myself writing a list anyway. So therefore here are the list of things I wish to achieve in 2016.
The things I wish to accomplish in 2016 to do with my blogs:
- Reach 500 followers on Mysterious Beauties. I absolutely love blogging and I’m so grateful for the amount of you that follow and support my blog but to say I have 500 people reading and enjoying my blog would be incredible.
- Reveal myself. Yes! I know! I’ve been thinking about doing this for a while because although there are so many blog posts you can do without revealing yourself, there are also some you can’t. And I would love to show you guys makeup looks and proper fashion posts. (I am thinking of revealing myself when I hit my milestone of 500 followers.)
- Reach 200 followers on my book blog…The Mystery Reader. Just like my beauty blog, I love writing about my passion for books but to know so many out there also enjoy my writing would be incredible.
- Stick to a blogging schedule. I already have a blogging schudule…here it is. I even have a blog post of how I stick to it even though I haven’t been very good at sticking to it lately but that’s because of personal reasons you can find out about here. But in 2016 I want to and will get back on track and stick to my blogging schedule for the entire year…fingers crossed.
- Write more reviews on my beauty blog. Reviewing products is something that I don’t do much of on my blog but I want that to change because when I do write them I get such good feedback, I just find them hard to write and feel like I’m always repeating myself. So in 2016, I want to improve how I write product reviews and write more.
The things I wish to accomplish in my personal life:
- Start swimming. Prior and after my transplant, I have been very nonactive because of not being able to do much and not being allowed to do much so I make a full recovery. So in the new year I want to make a real effort to start exercising and I think swimming is a good one to start with.
- Restart planning/bullet journalling. Once again because I haven’t been able to do much, I’ve had no real reason to use my planner and bullet journal but I hope to do a lot in 2016 as I love using my planner, it makes me feel so much more situated in life.
- Volunteer. I really want to volunteer this year for my favourite charity who I will always be eternally grateful to…Rays Of Sunshine. They granted my wish back in 2011 to meet JLS and it was one of the best days of my life and I just want to give back to them and thank them for everything they did.
- Get a job/do work experience. I sound like I’m always repeating myself but these past couple of years I haven’t been well enough to do anything really, including getting a job. So this year I really want to get some experience in the job field I want to peruse…graphic design and get a job relating to that as well.
That’s it for today’s post. I decided to do this post so I can personally look back in a year and see what I have crossed my list. I hope you enjoyed reading and maybe gave you some ideas on what you would like to achieve in the new year because although it’s a cheesy saying….”new year new you”, it’s true.
Thanks for reading and supporting my blog.
Until Next Time…