Hey guys! I’ve been lucky enough to be nominated for the Liebster Award by the wonderful “Simply 20s Life” blog. Her blog is full of amazing lifestyle and beauty posts, so definitely go check her out.
The rules are simple:
1) Add the Liebster award to your blog post and announce your nomination.
2) Within your blog post, link the person who nominated you.
3) Answer the 10 questions that your nominator gave to you to answer and then come up with 10 questions to ask the people you nominated.
4) Nominate (and link) 8-10 blog…that have less than 200 followers and contact them letting them know they’ve been nominated.
Let’s get started:
1) What do you consider your strongest personal quality? I have absolutely no idea, never really thought about to be honest, but I think I’m very generous and like to think of others before myself, especially when it comes to spending money on presents and making cards etc for people.
2) If you could wake up tomorrow in the body of somebody else, who would it be and what would you d0? Other tricky one…if it could be fictional, I think it would be cool to wake up as Willy Wonka and invent a chocolate bar that never finishes no matter how much you ate.
3) What are your favourite websites to visit? Clothes, makeup, books? There are so many websites. For clothes it would be Forever 21 or New Look, for makeup definitely boots or Superdrug and for books, I love a good bargain so would have to say The Book People.
4) What is your favourite music? I hate to admit it but I love the mainstream stuff, I’m loving Meghan Trainor’s debut album at the moment. I also love some YouTubers singers such as Cimorelli and The Gardiner Sisters.
5) If you could only keep five possessions what would they be? My phone and also my earrings, and two Pandora bracelets my boyfriend gave me at different milestones in our relationship and my last one would have to be my bunny cuddly toy, also given to me by my boyfriend.
6) Who do you admire? It would have to be my auntie, who is also my godmother, she is always so positive and funny. I love the way she tells the most hilarious stories and can cheer me up with just one of them but by telling multiple she can make my whole family be in stiches.
7) What is a skill you would like to learn and why? Definitely to speak a foreign language, my boyfriend is half Norwegian and he can almost speak it fluently and I would love to be able to speak to his Norwegian family in their own language rather than relying on them to speak English.
8) What is something that always cheers you up? Netflix, YouTube and reading. all of these can transport you into a different world where your worries and struggles don’t matter for those minutes…or hours you spend watching and reading. My favourite quote: “ a person who reads has a millions lives, a person who doesn’t only has one”.
9) What is the strangest thing you have ever eaten? I’m a very picky eater and I’ll leave it at that. Bread and butter or a plate of ham, rice and broccoli would be enough for me.
10) If you could visit anywhere and anytime in the world, where and when would you go? Probably no surprise if you have been following me for a while, but going to DisneyWorld for Christmas Day would be amazing.
Now time for my 10 questions to be answered by my nominees!
1) What made you start blogging?and how did you come up with your name?
2) If you could have/build your dream house, what would you make sure it had?
3) What’s a quote you live by or really like?
4) What is your must-have makeup product?
5) What is your favourite season for fashion?
6) The 21st century has so many electronics and advanced technology, that if you had to live without one for 24 hours what would it be?
7) If you could only wear one colour of clothing for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
8) Do you prefer having actual printed out pictures or do you prefer them all being electronic?
9) Do you prefer applying your makeup with brushes or sponges?
10) What do you love most about blogging?
1) Shattered Beauty aka Katie from Plus+Beauty.
(I only picked five because I know this award has been going around for a while now meaning many people have already been nominated once…or more than that)
Thank you for sticking with me through a longer post than normal. I hope you enjoyed and if you’ve been nominated be sure to follow the rules and allow other budding bloggers to get recognised.