I’ve been nominated for the Fahionista Award by Plus+ Beauty . Thank you so much for nominating me. It means a lot that there are people out there enjoying what I post about. Please go and check Plus+ Beauty’s blog out. The 10 nominations I have picked are because I just love reading their posts, either because they are entertaining or because they are very factual. I wish I could have picked all my followers because I’m very thankful for everyone who’s supporting me.
10 Facts About Me:
1) What motivated you to start blogging? I orginally wanted to start a YouTube channel however the thought of having every little piece of information about yourself online scared me. Creating this blog allows me to still talk about what I love but also keeps me from worrying about every little bit of my life being on the internet for everyone to see and most likely criticize.
2) What are your goals for your blog? My blog is purely a place where I can talk about everything girly. Only having this blog for a week, I’m amazed at the response I’ve been getting. I never started this blog thinking it would be like this. I thought I would just be writing for me. I love the fact that I’m writing content over people enjoy to read too. Thank you so much for all the support.
3) What are my all-time favourite beauty products? If I was told I could only live with two products the rest of my life it would have to be Revlon’s Lash Potion mascara and Bourjois’ Healthy Mix foundation. Although the mascara is a newbie to my collection I have a feeling it’s going to stick around for a while. As for the foundation…it’s been a repurchase of mine for the last couple of months.
4) What is your favourite makeup brand? I’m definitely a high-street girl when it comes to makeup. I feel as though there are so many products that are highly similar and with high-streets there’s never a burnt whole in my pocket. However my favourite brand has to be Bourjois but I still love and purchase many of my products from other brands. I don’t like to discriminate.
5) Top 5 products on your wish list: I’ve been eyeing up the Naked palette for a while. Yes the Naked 1 palette and I know I’m hopping on very late to this bandwagon but I hate to spend that much money on one product. I would also love Revlon’s Stay Matte Powder and Benefit’s They’re Real Push-Up Liner. I don’t own any lip product apart from the common lip balm so I would love to buy my first lip product. I would love to know your suggestions as well. My final one would have to be the Clearasonix. I love skincare so I think this is a must for me, even the price is way over my range.
6) What’s one beauty tip you swear by? Filling in your eyebrows. It frames your face and makes your makeup look, look complete. Simple.
7) What are some ways your stay or gain confidence? Quotes! Reading quotes and then fitting them to a situation you may be in really helps me think positively about the events currently happening in my life. Type into Google “inspirational quotes” you never know what life changing things you may find.
8) What is your favourite piece of clothing you own? I would have to say either my denim jacket or my plain black skater skirt. They are always items I reach for when struggling to put an outfit together, they are a must in my wardrobe.
9) If you had the opportunity to do anything in your past again what would it be? I don’t think this should be a question. Life events happen because they shape your future. If you’re happy with who you are today then you have to thank your past self for mucking up or doing some things right. The past shapes your future. Never forget that.
10) Describe your pet and if you don’t have one what would you like to get? Now that’s a random question to end on but I would have to say a rabbit. Either a Holland Lop or a Miniature Lop. They are so cute and cuddly but I would have to tame it to be domestic. You can’t have a pet if you can’t cuddle it and “aw” over it.
To find out all the rules, click the link: http://thatchicfashionblog.wordpress.com/the-fashionista-award/